purple fish guts

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Blogging

I'm new to the blogging sphere, but am totally enthralled. I like the links blogs like J-Walk that take me to all kinds of crazy websites. I like the political blogs like The Diplomad (I'm going to miss you guys and your inside scoop *sniff*). I like the medical blogs like The Cheerful Oncologist that give me a perspective of patient care that is different than what I see as a microbiologist in a hospital laboratory. My favorites, though are the journals where people share their days, thoughts, feelings and lives. My intention was to do more of that myself, and my reluctance has pointed out to me the depth of my life-long shyness. If you can't share with complete strangers who have no influence on your day-to-day life, who can you share with?