purple fish guts

Sunday, January 30, 2005

The Thought Project

Are you ever in a crowd thinking "I wonder what that person is thinking about? Do they think about the same things I do? Are they like me?" Simon Hogsberg attempted to discover what people think as they walk down the street by stopping them and asking them what they were thinking about the second before he stopped them. He recorded their answers and took their pictures.

Are they thinking about what I might think about?


"I was thinking about Spencer Roane who was a chief judge at the Virginia Court of Appeals in the late 18th and early 19th century and wondering whether or not he was a political ally of Daniel L Hilton...."

Not a chance...



"I was thinking about a Ramone's song. Actually, I cannot quite remember which song but it was a... Yes, Sheena is a Punk Rocker it is called. And why, I actually don't really know why I did. I think I've heard it sometime earlier today. At home, on a record...

A Ramone's song stuck in my head is much more likely.

Thanks J-Walk for the link.