purple fish guts

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Wanna go out with me?

You will find out that I love reading strange news stories. This is my favorite today in the stupid criminal category. Two men robbed a pizza delivery girl, and then one of them proceded to call her up and apologize and ask her on a date. Like any reasonable, recently victimized woman she declined and gave the cops the man's cell phone number. When the cops showed up at their residence the pizza boxes with receipt were still there. Needless to say, they were arrested.

Did he really think he would get a date? What kind of girl falls for the "I'm sorry I just robbed you... Would you like to go out sometime?" Even in my foolish teenage years when my taste in boys was sometimes questionable I don't think I would have fallen for that one.