purple fish guts

Friday, September 16, 2005

The last week

Well.... it looks like it's been a week since I took up longboarding.... and a week since I posted anything.

Coincidence?

Yes.

No..... I'm not in the hospital or anything.

I've been spending a good bit of time at the Silverfish longboarding forum, I've been working on another longboard and my friend and I have been going out to local hills at night. My wife says I'm obsessed. She's probably right.

It's funny..... we actually met some other longboarders while we were out tonight. Apparently we aren't the only crazy ones. I was trying out some new wheels I got today. They're very fast. I kinda scared myself a couple times.

Anyway..... with all my building and tweaking and riding and crashing..... this seems to hit pretty close to home. Well sorta....