purple fish guts

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Normal

The gal that blue was dating when I met him was a little strange, but not as strange as she wanted to be. She did have a unique style, but really not that different than your average alternative-music-listening girl in the late '80's. She lamented after transferring from ISU (conservative land grant university) to Univ. of Iowa (liberal party school) that it was so much harder to stand out.

While I don't try to be normal or abnormal (but just myself), I've always assumed that I was pretty normal until I took this quiz. I got a 40% normal score. I'm less normal than I thought! After realizing that I was pleased by that, I was reminded of blue's ex. I'm not sure how I feel about that.





You Are 40% Normal
(Somewhat Normal)





While some of your behavior is quite normal...
Other things you do are downright strange
You've got a little of your freak going on
But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself