purple fish guts

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Check out my new electric guitar.



It's made by Ibanez and it's a model from 2003. They don't make this same model any more but the SA320 is pretty close.... if you're interested.

I've had the Ibanez catalog from 2003 laying around my house for quite a while. Every now and then, I just pick it up and browse... for the fun of it. This guitar is the one that always stands out and THE one I would pick... if I could pick any one. I never actually dreamed I would own one though. The $999.99 price tag was too steep for me.

Well... I recently started shopping for a new guitar. After looking around a bit, I decided to see if anyone was selling these anymore. I punched it into BizRate and found them at zZounds for half-price. But even better..... they also had 2 "blemished" ones for $389.

It's so cool. My "dream" guitar... at a price I can afford. I still haven't figured out why they consider it to be "blemished." It looks and sounds great to me.