purple fish guts

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Four Things

Squeaky Weasel tagged me for this meme:

Four Jobs I've Had
Waitress
Summer job with a temp company-sent everywhere from an accounting department to a cardboard factory (they frowned on the word "cardboard" -- it was properly called "corrugated"
Veterinary lab histology tech (animal autopsies can be stinky)
Clinical laboratory scientist (jobs including most areas of medical labs-currently in microbiology)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
Raiders of the Lost Ark
The Breakfast Club
True Lies
Notting Hill

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
The Olympics
Crossing Jordan
America's Most Wanted
Rock Star INXS (I was addicted)

Four Places I’ve Been on Vacation
Charlotte, NC
Lake Tahoe, CA
Orange County, CA
Eugene, OR

Four Favorite Dishes
Tamales (especially at Posa's)
Chicago-style pizza (especially at Unos)
Gyros (especially at The Vernon Inn)
Chicken Crisp Burritos (only at Taco Time)

Four Websites I Visit Daily
Kris
Mel
Sheila
Maria

Four Places I’d Rather Be
Charlotte
Santa Fe
Chicago
Any ski area

Four Bloggers I am Tagging
You
You
You
and You